This template is for you if you offer online courses on business, social media, marketing, b-2-b, etc. related topics.
- Fewer refunds, miscommunications, and complaints.
- Getting paid, even if a customer cancels her credit card mid-payment
- Disclaiming liability so you can’t successfully be sued for just anything
- Keeping your costs low by requiring alternative dispute resolution (aka. arbitration)
- Link on the footer of your sales/landing page advertising or selling your course; AND
DO I NEED IT?
- Get paid by setting out payment terms
- Enforce your refund policy, since it’s clearly spelled out in the agreement
- Protect yourself & your company with disclaimers & limitations on liability
- & so much more!
- Guidelines & Tips Guide — to let you know what to do with this document & how to make it your own.
- BONUS: you’ll receive my 10-step B.Y.O.B. (build your own biz) checklist to make sure you’re on the right track.
- BONUS: you’ll receive an invite to my private, client-only Facebook community!
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO ONCE I DOWNLOAD?
- Read the Guidelines & Tips Guide first.
- Next, edit the doc! Follow along in my video How-To Tutorial which shows you where you need to put in your info.
- Add your personal info and make any necessary changes based on how you run and operate your business + website.
- Use it with your courses, programs, or individual clients! You can start sending this document to your new clients in less than 1 hour from download.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- Business Coaches offering online courses or self-paced programs that are instant-access or downloadable
- Social media/marketing coaches
- Any entrepreneur or online coach offering courses in things like…
- How to start or grow your own online business
- Email list building
- Sales funnels
- Email sequences
- Social media
- How to get more clients
- How to make money online
- & more (just ask me!)
IMPORTANT: This document is a downloadable, customizable general template for you to make your own & to fit your business. Purchase of this or any other document from this Site does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Sam Vander Wielen. The documents, or anything on this Site, should not be construed as legal advice. You should have all documents you use or prepare reviewed by a local attorney to ensure they comply with State and local laws where you live and work. Sam Vander Wielen is licensed to practice law in New Jersey. Use of this Site, and purchase of any documents, are subject to these Terms & Conditions.
QUESTIONS? Email email@example.com.