Set the tone for your Podcast & protect your business with this DIY Podcast Guest Contract template. Your contract will be ready to use in less than 15 minutes after you follow along with my video How-To Tutorial & fill-in-the-blanks in this instant-download DIY Podcast Guest Contract template.
WHAT IS A PODCAST GUEST CONTRACT?
Basically, an podcast guest contract is a contract you send to your guests before they come on to your podcast. It sets out the terms of your agreement in writing so you’re able to try to enforce it, if/when needed. This DIY Podcast Guest Contract template addresses issues like:
- How much your guests get paid for appearing on your podcast (i.e., $0)
- Whether the guest has any input on the final product
- What happens to the copyright of your show
- Whether you’re liable if your guest says something or does something bad
- How guests can/can’t use your branding to promote their episode
- & so, so much more!
DO I NEED IT?
Do you want to make sure guests understand the terms of your podcast? And do you want to prevent guests from requesting payment, asking to review your final show, or from misusing your branding? Then yes! An podcast guest contract makes it super clear…
- Whether your guests get paid
- What you do (and what you expect guests to do) to promote the podcast
- How guests can use your branding & when they can’t
- & so much more!
- DIY Podcast Guest Contract template — One (1) instant-download, editable .docx file containing a detailed guest contract template with fill-in-the-blanks to make your own.
- How-To Video Tutorial — a video tutorial (a screen share video of me walking you through the actual contract itself) where I walk you through what each paragraph means (in English, not legal language) & where you’ll need to make changes. You’ll be comfortable and confident to make the DIY Podcast Guest Contract template your own.
- Guidelines & Tips Guide — to let you know what to do with this document & how to make it your own.
- BONUS: you’ll receive my 10-step B.Y.O.B. (build your own biz) checklist to make sure you’re on the right track.
- BONUS #2: You’ll get instant access to my private Facebook Community (“Legally Legit Tribe”) for clients only <3
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO ONCE I DOWNLOAD?
- Read the Guidelines & Tips Guide first.
- Next, fill-in-the-blanks! Follow along with my video How-To Tutorial, which shows you where you need to put in your info.
- Read through the entire document and make any necessary changes based on how you run and operate your business + website.
- Use it right away! You can start sending this document to your guests right away!
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- Anyone with a podcast!
IMPORTANT: This document is a downloadable, customizable general template for you to make your own & to fit your business. Purchase of this or any other document from this Site does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Sam Vander Wielen. The documents, or anything on this Site, should not be construed as legal advice. You should have all documents you use or prepare reviewed by a local attorney to ensure they comply with State and local laws where you live and work. Sam Vander Wielen is licensed to practice law in New Jersey and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Use of this Site, and purchase of any documents, are subject to these Terms & Conditions.
QUESTIONS? Email Sam at firstname.lastname@example.org.