Set the tone for your affiliate program & protect your business with this DIY Affiliate Contract template. Your affiliate contract agreement will be ready to use in less than 15 minutes by easily following along with my video How-To Tutorial & filling-in-the-blanks in this Affiliate Contract agreement template.
WHAT IS AN AFFILIATE CONTRACT?
An affiliate arrangement is one where you have other people sell and promote your stuff in exchange for a percentage or a portion of the sale price.
Basically, an affiliate contract is a contract (a written agreement) you send to your affiliates before they promote or sell your course, program, services, or products. It sets out the terms of your agreement in writing so you’re able to try to enforce it, if/when needed. This Affiliate Agreement template addresses issues like:
- How much $$ an affiliate gets for each sale
- What qualifies as a sale
- When an affiliate gets paid
- When you can terminate an affiliate from your program
- How affiliates can/can’t use your branding
- Affiliates being independent contractors, not employees or representatives, of your company
- & so, so much more!
DO I NEED IT?
Do you want to make sure affiliates understand the terms of your affiliate program? Do you want to be able to remove a ‘bad’ affiliate or prevent affiliates from misusing your branding, courses, or materials? Then yes! An affiliate contract makes it super clear…
- What your affiliates get paid, why & when
- How affiliates can use your branding & when they can’t
- That you can end your affiliate program, or even the course/service they’re helping you sell, at any time!
- & so much more!
- DIY Affiliate Contract Agreement Template — One (1) downloadable, editable .docx file containing a detailed affiliate agreement template with fill-in-the-blanks to make your own.
- How-To Video Tutorial — a video tutorial (a screen share video of me walking you through the actual agreement itself) where I walk you through what each paragraph means (in English, not legal language) & where you’ll need to make changes. You’ll be comfortable and confident to make the Affiliate Agreement your own.
- Guidelines & Tips Guide — to let you know what to do with this document & how to make it your own.
- BONUS: you’ll receive my 10-step B.Y.O.B. (build your own biz) checklist to make sure you’re on the right track.
- BONUS #2: You’ll get access to my private Facebook Community (“Legally Legit Tribe”) for clients only <3
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO ONCE I DOWNLOAD?
- Read the Guidelines & Tips Guide first.
- Next, fill-in-the-blanks! Follow along with my video How-To Tutorial, which shows you where you need to put in your info.
- Read through the entire document and make any necessary changes based on how you run and operate your business + website.
- Use it right away! You can start sending this document to your affiliates right away!
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- Any entrepreneur or business owner with an affiliate program in her business, including, but not limited to, affiliate programs selling or promoting your courses, programs, products, and services.
IMPORTANT: This document is a downloadable, customizable general template for you to make your own & to fit your business. Purchase of this or any other document from this Site does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Sam Vander Wielen. The documents, or anything on this Site, should not be construed as legal advice. You should have all documents you use or prepare reviewed by a local attorney to ensure they comply with State and local laws where you live and work. Sam Vander Wielen is licensed to practice law in New Jersey. Use of this Site, and purchase of any documents, are subject to these Terms & Conditions.
QUESTIONS? Email Sam at firstname.lastname@example.org.