Free Resource Library
Get your free Legally Legit Guide for Online Entrepreneurs!
Legally Legit Guide for Online Entrepreneurs
Get your free Legally Legit Guide for Online Entrepreneurs to learn all the legal info you need to run your online business.
Get your free 10-Step Build Your Own Business checklist!
Build Your Own Business, The Right Way
Get your free 10-Step B.Y.O.B. [build your own biz] Checklist to learn the legal info you need to start + run your own business.
Hi, I'm Sam! I'm an attorney-turned-entrepreneur who's passionate about helping women launch & grow their own businesses. This checklist is a great place to start.
These are resources I use every day in my own businesses and love. Without them, I would not be able to run either one smoothly!
Email Marketing System:
- ConvertKit – this is how I send emails to my email list, create landing pages (pages that sell products or collect email addresses for a freebie), and create all the sign-up forms for my site. Try it for 1 month free!
Social Media Scheduling / Automation:
- CoSchedule – CoSchedule is my secret weapon! Plan your social media posts ahead of time so you can get back to the important stuff – getting clients! You can 30 days free for signing up.
Web Hosting & Domain Name Purchase:
- SiteGround – my website hosting company, where you can also buy your domain, get an SSL Certificate (necessary for eCommerce sites!), and more! The best part? They have a live chat feature, which has been a total lifesaver.
To Record Webinars, Tutorials, or Screen Recording events:
Website Design, Pre-Made Logos, Fonts, & Branding:
- Autumn Lane Paperie – this husband + wife duo (Jeff & Beck!) beautifully designed my health coaching practice website (Hygge Wellness), my logo, & more! They’re super responsive and offer affordable, gorgeous website design, hosting, and maintenance packages for almost every budget. Please check them out if you’re looking!
Books about creativity, taking a leap of faith, your journey to find happiness + more:
- Big Magic, Elizabeth Gilbert [on creative living beyond fear]
- All Over the Place: Adventures in Travel, True Love, & Petty Theft, Geraldine DeRuiter
- The Year of Living Danishly, Helen Russell [clearing the clutter & stress to live the life you want]
- Let It Out, Katie Dalebout [interactive journaling prompts]
Self-Care for Entrepreneurs
- Master Your Mornings (coming soon!) – a guided workbook to help you create mornings that wake up you up, from the inside out.
- Soul Cycle – just one class, and I feel like I can do anything. My favorite splurge studio to clear my head & find my groove.
- Achieve With Athena – my friend Athena will design a fitness plan for you, or lead you through one of her amazing courses! She has so many amazing resources for you guys who are tight on time, space, or energy!
- Headspace – free guided meditations to help you mindfully navigate the world of entrepreneurship. Download the app on your iPhone or smartphone.
Body Image, Self-Love & Intuitive Eating:
This page may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a very small fee or discount in the future in exchange for referring you. These are all products and services that I use and love, since I would never recommend anything otherwise. Thank you for helping support my small business.