You’re DM-ing, posting to stories, and signing on more clients than you expected. #winning
But now that your “side hustle” just turned into a legit business with revenue that Uncle Sam may come asking about, how do you get serious about legally protecting your coaching business?
My friend, Fearlessly Legal™️ Ultimate Bundle member, and dating coach, Evin Rose, was in exactly that place about a year ago.
Evin started her coaching business slow and steady. She only coached clients 1:1, offered 1-off sessions, and didn’t have a scalable model (yet!).
After working with a handful of women and seeing the incredible transformation and results her coaching got them, Evin knew she was on to something.
She realized she actually had a methodology — not just a random approach — and it was one that could reach and help many more women.
Evin was ready to build out and market her first group coaching program, but she wasn’t sure her business was ready for it quite yet.
Although Evin’s client work was picking up steam, she didn’t feel like her business’s backend met the success on the outside.
To make matters even more complicated, Evin started to feel self conscious when she’d send her copy-and-pasted contracts out to clients.
“Do these even hold up? Do people know these aren’t attorney drafted? Will they think I’m a faker?“
Evin was done asking those questions
So she did what any smart business woman should do and decided to get legally legit before moving forward.
Listen below as Evin shared the story of how she:
- left the startup world before she had any clients to start her own business.
- started off with 1:1 coaching but knew she needed to change the pace to keep her sanity (and pad her wallet).
- launched her first group program to “only” 3 clients (and why that intimate.
- successfully ran 5 (going on 6) rounds of her group program to pull down more revenue than ever.
- got legally legit in much less time than she thought and how it helped her grow her business.
- Is planning to grow so much more in the future!
If most of your clients come from “guerrilla marketing” and hustle on social media, and you want to legitimize this passion project, you’ll want to watch this interview recording so you can hear from Evin exactly how she did it!
Watch this recording of the live interview I did with Evin Rose as part of my Customer Celebration Month interview series.
What did you think of the interview?
- Learn more about + apply for Evin’s Love Life Transformation program.
- Visit Evin’s website here.
- See what Evin’s clients have to say about their transformations here.
- Connect with Evin on Instagram.
Did you see yourself in Evin’s story? I hope so!
I hope you resonated with what Evin shared about her transition from slowly-growing entrepreneur to legitimate, scaling-like-a-boss businesswoman.
And if you did, you’d probably like to know how to get that same fearlessly legal status that Evin achieved.
Fortunately, I can tell you the exact legal steps to take to get there.
If you’re ready to take the next step and get legally legit so you can safely grow your business, your next step is to watch my FREE WORKSHOP on the First 5 Steps To Legally Protect & Grow Your Online Business.
You can watch it right now or pick a time that works for you. It’s 100% on-demand and can be watched on your schedule.
So grab something cozy, a pen & paper and join me in the free workshop!
Did I mention the training is totally FREE?
I’ll see you at the workshop!